BERNIES FAMOUS TIPS
Stop and seek help immediately if you notice any of these warnings:
- The temperature gauge climbs above normal,
- A tinkling or pinging noise coming from your engine bay
- Radiator coolant on the garage floor, usually green but can be pink also
- Your radiator fluid is below the line.
- Steam coming from the vehicles exhaust pipe.
- Overheating while idling in traffic.
- make sure you only add water to up.
Too little glycol in your radiator may damage and cause the vehicle to overheat resulting in expensive engines repairs. Get Bernie to run a simple glycol reading for your vehicles wellbeing. Glycol protects the engine from damaging electrolysis which can be expensive to repair.